If you peruse our Managed WordPress plans, you may locate that we provide a free Jetpack Personal License with purchase.
But what’s Jetpack? It’s now not the journeying jet propulsion backpack you’ll discover in sci-fi films. Jetpack is a WordPress toolkit designed to ease, accelerate, and backup your internet site. Not only will your website load faster, however you may have to get right of entry to automatic, each day backups and automated restores, spam filtering, and a 30-day website archive. All of these features are included with a Jetpack Personal License.
So, why should I have a Jetpack license for WordPress?
With a Managed WordPress account, we offer a loose Jetpack Personal license to your number one area. Jetpack includes a myriad of features to enhance your WordPress account which includes
Automated Backups. There are numerous backup plugins available for WordPress. Some we advise, and others–no longer so much. Jetpack is a top rate module and what sets it apart is how the backup is made. Jetpack will take a backup each time an alternate is made for your account. This includes growing and editing new pages, posts, new plugin and topic installations, and any updates made for your WordPress set-up. Jetpack also makes healing clean with its pastime log. Simply click an occasion and Jetpack will assist you to either download the backup or restore your website.
A Free Content Delivery Network (CDN). Jetpack’s CDN comes with limitless bandwidth and is absolutely unfastened.
Lazy Loading Images. Images are loaded best when users see them rather than loading them. The web page loads quicker as an end result and this ends in fine search engine optimization overall performance.
Spam Filtering. This routinely clears spam from remarks and forms.
Downtime Monitoring. Jetpack will constantly reveal your website and will provide you with a warning whilst downtime is detected.
How can I install Jetpack on my WordPress account?
Please follow the below steps to install Jetpack to your Managed WordPress account.
- Log in to the wordpress Dashboard.
- Now go to plugins = > add new and search Jetpack
- Click Install, and then search for Jetpack. Select Install for Jetpack. Now the plugin will begin to install (this may take a few minutes.
- In the WordPress section click Manage in WordPress. The Jetpack configuration page appears:
- Click Set up Jetpack.
- During the next step, you are prompted to log in to your WordPress.com account. If you do not already have one, you must sign up for one.
- Once you are logged in, you can choose from several options including which plan you would like and what features you want to enable. Congrats, your Jetpack activation is complete! You are redirected to your WordPress install and you are ready to use your account.